1552 views 0 comments
Model: Polk Audio Striker Zx (White/Orange)
Platform: Xbox One
Polk Audio is taking a stance in the gaming realm by making an array of headsets for gamers to experience their audio expertise. I have a thing when it comes to gaming headsets and being an audiophile when it comes to music, so let’s see how the Polk Audio Striker Zx Headset for the Xbox One performs.
Polk Audio Striker Zx Key Features:
- ProFit Comfort system is a combination of a lightweight, molded headband with a thick cushion and two-way pivoting ear cups with Protein Leather padding.
- The 40mm drivers have been created using Polk’s patented Dynamic Balance® driver design process. This helps eliminate resonances and creates the Striker’s game-changing high-quality sound.
- Wireless headset adapter: Polk’s exclusive Xbox One design will have higher output for gaming and chat, helping create a better gaming experience.
- The retractable, omni-directional boom microphone, with a 7cm extension, is flexible in order to conform to the way you like to chat, and it slides neatly into the ear cup when you’re done.
- The chat loop feature listens into your mic and lets you hear your voice in the headset to avoid shouting.
- A Strain Relief Cable connector at the ear cup ensures the 40-inch cable always keeps you in the game. Two additional split cables enable you to connect to your platform of choice.
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||8.3 oz. (235.3 grams)|
|Electrical - Max Sensitivity||98 dB @ 126mV|
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance||32 Ohms|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||(-3 dB) 20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Headphone Specs - Included Cables||Permanently attached 40″ audio cable|
|Headphone Specs - Input Connections||3.5mm|
|Headphone Specs - Style||Over-ear|
|Headphone Specs Transducer - Diameter||40 mm|
|Headphone Specs Transducer - Type||Dynamic Balance polymer resin driver|
|Shipping - Included Accessories||Polk Xbox Controller Chat Adapter, owner’s manual|
|Warranty - Labor Warranty||1 year|
|Warranty - Parts Warranty||1 year|
Edited by: Avery Osborn and Alex Miller
Don’t Just Be Fit. Be Gamer Fit.